Skip-a-Pay is available on most Copper State Credit Union loans. Loans that are not eligible include: Mortgages, Home Equity loans, Overdraft Protection and Line of Credit loans.
- You can skip one monthly payment per eligible loan within a 12 month period. There is a maximum of three over the life of the loan.
- Your request must be received no more than 10 days after your loan payment due date.
- All of your Copper State Credit Union accounts must be in good standing.
- Skipping one or more payments will extend the term of your loan and finance charges will continue to accrue on a daily basis at the Annual Percentage Rate set forth in the loan agreement, both during and after the deferral period.
- There is a fee to skip a payment on a loan. Fee is not applied to the balance of the loan. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for more information.
If you need help or would like more information, please contact us.
All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. Membership is required.