Do you need to find an ATM quickly? Ready to open a Copper State Credit Union account or apply for a mortgage, auto loan or home equity line of credit?
We're here to help at one of our eight Arizona branches. You can also search for partner credit unions in the CO-OP Shared Branching Network and find surcharge-free ATMs throughout the country in the Allpoint Network™. See all locations and ATMs above.
To make a loan payment by mail, please use the following address:
Copper State Credit Union
15458 N. 28th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85053
Please note that all Copper State CU branches will be closed for these 2021 holidays.
• January 1 (New Year's Day)
• January 18 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
• February 15 (Presidents Day)
• May 31 (Memorial Day)
• September 6 (Labor Day)
• October 11 (Indigenous Peoples Day)
• November 11 (Veterans Day)
• November 25 (Thanksgiving Day)
• November 26 (Day After Thanksgiving)
• December 24 (Christmas Eve - Close at 1PM)
• December 25 (Christmas Day)
• December 31 (New Year's Eve - Close at 1PM)