Current Open Positions
Banking System Administration
- Maintain the credit union’s service desk for core systems including maintaining updates, notes and status information to demonstrate issues are in production and moving towards resolution.
Deposit Operations Specialist III
- Provide service and support to retail operations, other departments and co-workers.
- Assist branches and other departments with technical and transactional questions and troubleshoot processes, procedures, and products.
- Provide accurate information to members regarding credit union products, services, policies and procedures. As appropriate, advise members of regulations applicable to these policies and procedures.
Personal Financial Consultant
- Interview members to discuss member’s overall financial position and complete all aspects of the lending and account opening process for savings, checking, credit cards, personal loans, money markets, and CDs.
- Assist with various quality control reviews to ensure that compliance is applied in practice as well as on paper. This includes reviewing, evaluating and verifying the soundness, adequacy and application of controls and procedures.
Deposit Operations Manager
- Ensure the department meets internal and external member service expectations by empowering employees and maintaining a work environment which instills motivation, teamwork, and enterprising attitudes.
- Access to our best-in-class tech stack through Orion integrated with Salesforce CRM, portfolio analytics, trading and a choice of financial planning tools.
- The benefit of PFG’s compliance expertise.
- Demonstrate a highly motivated, positive, outgoing, influential personality with a strong emphasis on sales and results orientation to ensure the credit union maximizes lending and sales opportunities with members.
Reminders: submission of your resume to our email does not constitute the completion of an Employment Application. Candidates whom Copper State Credit Union determines to be the best qualified for the positions of interest will be contacted to begin the interview process.