No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Plus much more!
Pay Down Balances.
Choose Where You Earn The Most Cash Back.
Visa® Max Cash Preferred Card
- 5% cash back on first $2,000 of combined quarterly purchases in two categories like: TV, Internet & Streaming Services, Home Utilities, Cell Phone Providers and more!1
- 2% unlimited cash back on choice of one everyday category like Gas Stations and Ground Transportation, Restaurants & Food Delivery and Grocery Stores & Grocery Delivery.
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- Redeem Cash Back for a Statement Credit, Rewards Card, or a Deposit to a Qualifying Account.1
- $150 cash back after you spend $500 in the first 90 days.2
Rewards To Use The Way You Want.3
Visa® Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back).4
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards.3
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase.5
Build Your Credit.
Visa® College Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases.4
- No cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards.3
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase5, redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings.
Visa® Secured Card
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card. If you need to improve or re-establish your credit history6, here's a great way to begin that process.
- Enjoy the convenience of credit, including the option to carry a balance.
- Earn interest on the money in your secured savings account.
Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
1 Max Cash Preferred Card: Cardmember must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your ﬁrst $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards do not expire as long as the account remains active. If there is no reward, purchase, or balance activity on your account for 12 statement cycles, your cash rewards balance will expire.
2 If you’re approved for a new Max Cash Preferred Card, one-time $150 bonus will be awarded for redemption after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance.
3 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases.
4 Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire ﬁve years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
5 Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after ﬁrst purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
6 Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A.
6You will earn 1 Point for each dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. In addition, you will earn 1 additional bonus Point (for a total of 2 Points) for every dollar in eligible net purchases in your top two highest merchant spend categories (“Highest Categories”) each billing cycle. Highest Categories can change with each billing cycle, depending on your purchase behavior during a particular billing cycle. Highest Categories automatically adjust to reward you on where you spend the most. Some exclusions apply. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant’s code is not eligible. Points expire ﬁve years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
7A one-time 20,000 bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to the Authorized Ofﬁcer’s Card within 90 days from account opening. These bonus points will be awarded on your monthly billing statement. Use of the Smart Business Rewards Card is subject to terms and conditions of the Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Additional bonus points are earned only on Authorized Ofﬁcer purchases. Offer is subject to credit approval.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.